Saturday, May 31, 2008

Church of Sarkisalo / Iglesia de Sarkisalo / L'église de Sarkisalo / Särkisalon kirkko

In English:

Church of Sarkisalo.

This wooden log church is from 1760. Although it is very small, it is nice looking church inside. There are two glass paintings. They have been planned by Carin Mascitti-Slotte in 1958. Also one can find nice Votiivi-ship.

En español:

La iglesia de Sarkisalo.

Esta iglesia de madera y viga es de 1760. Aunque sea muy pequeño, es una iglesia muy agradable adentro. Hay dos pinturas de vidrio. Ellos han sido planeados por Carin Mascitti-Slotte en 1958. También uno puede encontrar una barco de Votiivi muy agradable.

En français:

L'église de Sarkisalo.

Cette église en bois est de 1760. Bien que c'est très petite, c'est très agréable à l'intérieur. Il y a deux tableaux de verre. Ils ont été planifiés par Carin Mascitti-Slotte en 1958. Aussi l'un peut trouver un bateau de Votiivi agréable.

Suomeksi:

Särkisalon kirkko.

Särkisalon pieni puinen hirsikirkko on rakennettu vuonna 1760. Kirkko yllättää vierailijansa sisältä. Se on kaunis, hyvin hoidettu ja tunnelma on kuin menisi kotiinsa. No, sehän on Herran huone, joten eräällä tavoin sehän on koti.

Kirkon lasimaalaukset ovat vaikuttavia. Ne on suunnitellut Carin Mascitti-Slotte vuonna. 1958. Kirkossa on myös kaunis Votiivi-laiva. Aivan upea kerta kaikkiaan. Seinällä on myös pieni vaivaisukko sulostuttamassa tätä todella kaunista kirkkoa. Saarnastuoliin käynti on takahuoneesta. Usein en ole nähnyt vastaavaa systeemiä.

Särkisalo on ollut aiemmalta nimeltään Finbyn.













2 comments:

William Alexander López said...

Hola Carrizo, las fotografías de los interiores de esta Iglesia se ven geniales, la cuarta fotografía donde se ve la luz que entra por las ventanas es mi preferida , también me gustan muchos los vitrales de esta iglesia, muy linda !

Saludos

Carrizo said...

Hola William.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Ese me da informacíon para la futura al sacar fotos, aunque ya he sacado unos 300 iglesias en mi tierra.

Mi foto preferida es la tercera. He sacadola al contra sol y por eso es muy difícil. Muchas veces cuando hago un viaje al sacar fotos de iglesias se hallan al contra sol. Durante una día puedo sacar sólo unas diez iglesias y de cada uno saco de diez hasta cinquenta fotos.

About Me

My photo
My hobby is photographing churches and other things in Finland. History of our churches starts about from 13th century. There are some specialities in our churches. Such are separated bell towers and carved wooden beggars outside churches. I am living in southern part of Finland about 50 kilometres / 35 miles north of Helsinki (capital of Finland). My other hobbies are South American popular music as Cumbias having them few hundreds records. Also gardening is one of my hobbies. I have been working all my life for our national air line company Finnair and now I am retired from my job. Languages are my hobbies also in that way, that at this moment I have been learning Spanish by reading Spanish books. Earlier I was reading French Sci-Fi books during 32 years. I am in good physical shape due to that I am daily walking much and eating healthful food. Also fast cars are my hobbies. I have car with 280 hp. It is a dream car for me. I hope that You enjoy my photos and make Your comments.

Visitors

eXTReMe Tracker