Friday, April 10, 2009

Church of Pusula / Iglesia de Pusula / Eglise de Pusula / Pusulan kirkko

In English:

Church of Pusula.

When visiting in Pusula You cannot be seeing the bell tower from 1691. It predominates the general view of this village. Nearby there is the yellow wooden church. This church was planned by famous architect Carl Engel.

The church is from 1838. Inside it is intimate. In 1859, there was a restoration of church. At the same time the roof of the church was lowered eight meters, because it was too heavy.

En español:

La iglesia de Pusula.

Al visitar en Pusula Usted no puede estar viendo el campanario bonito del año 1691. Predomina la vista general de esta aldea. Hay cerca la iglesia de madera amarilla. Esta iglesia fue planeada por el famoso arquitecto Carl Engel. La iglesia es del año 1838. El interior es íntimo. En 1859, había una restauración de la iglesia. Al mismo tiempo el techo de la iglesia fue bajado ocho metros, porque estuvo demasiado pesado.

En français:

L'église de Pusula.

En visitant dans Pusula Vous ne pouvez pas voir le clocher de 1691. Il prédomine la vue générale de ce village. Tout près il y a l'église en bois jaune. Cette église a été planifiée par le célèbre l'architecte Carl Engel. L'église est de 1838. L'intérieur c'est intime. Dans 1859, il y avait une restauration d'église. En même temps le toit de l'église a été abaissé huit mètres, parce que c'était trop lourd.

Suomeksi:

Pusulan kirkko.

Tultaessa Pusulaan ei voi olla näkemättä erittäin kaunista kellotapulia, jonka arvellaan oleva vuodelta 1691. Se valtaa kauneudellaan katsojan ja antaa vierailijalle ajatuksen siitä, että lähistöllä on kirkko. Näin onkin asia. Keltainen puukirkko seisoo lähistöllä vaatimattomana, vaikka sen on suunnitellut itse Carl Engel.

Kirkko on muodoltaan suorakaiteen muotoinen ja sen valmistumisvuosi on 1838. Alttaripäädyssä on seinällä kauniita kuvia ja koko alttariympäristö on harmonisen kaunis ja jonka kauneutta lisää vieressä oleva saarnastuoli. Saarnastuoli on koristeltu kauniilla raamatunaiheisilla kuvilla. Vuodet ovat vaatineet oman veronsa ja niinpä kirkkoa on jouduttu korjaamaan vuonna 1859, kun itse asiassa kirkon katto oli liian painava. Kirkkoa jouduttiin madaltamaan jopa kahdeksan metriä.

All the pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them. Thank You.
Al ver la foto en tamaño más grande, haga el clic, por favor.
Cliquez sur la photo pour l'agrandir. Merci.
Jos joku kuva kiinnostaa katsoa isona, klikkaapa kuvaa. Kiitos.















11 comments:

George said...

I love the bell tower of this church, although the church building itself is very beautiful.

Carrizo said...

Hi George.

Happy Easter. I think that this bell tower is one of the most beautiful in my country.

Regards.

Tarolino said...

Tulinpa katsomaan uusinta esittelyäsi kun Pusulassa olen käynytkin. Kumma kyllä en muista kellotornia ja kyllähän tuo aika isosti näkyy ympärille.
Jotkut maalauksista ovat aika ikonin tyylisiä toteutukseltaan. Hienoja kuvia taas olet ottanut.
Olet minusta ansainnut tälle blogillesi uuden tunnustuksen ja sen saatkin blogistani käydä noutamassa kunhan ehdit.

William Alexander López said...

Preciosa Carrizo, me gusta una toma que has realizado sobre la carretera, muestra una vista general de lo grande que es, buen trabajo amigo.

Abrazos

Carrizo said...

William, muchas gracias por tu comentario y la misma foto me gusta muchissíma también.

Un abrazo.

Carrizo said...

Salut Babzy.

Merci a toi aussi.

Salut.

Vicente B said...

Hola Carrizo. Muchas gracias por tus comentarios en mi blog. Por cierto empecé a poner las iglesias de Ibiza que son muy sencillas y bonitas (en Finlandia son mas complejas) gracias a tu blog que me pareció muy original. Además en Ibiza hasta ahora han sido muy importantes en la historia de Ibiza. De nuevo Gracias.

Carrizo said...

Hola Vicente.

Tu comentario me da gran alegría.

Un abrazo.

nopham said...

Wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing.

Carrizo said...

Hello Nopham.

It was nice to read comment. Hava a nice day.

Morsian said...

You have a great blog, and good photos! I'm getting married in the church of Pusula and almost all the pictures I was able to find were taken by you. :) I have linked one of your photos to my wedding blog - I hope it is ok for you, but please do let me know if I need to remove it! Have a nice autumn!

About Me

My photo
My hobby is photographing churches and other things in Finland. History of our churches starts about from 13th century. There are some specialities in our churches. Such are separated bell towers and carved wooden beggars outside churches. I am living in southern part of Finland about 50 kilometres / 35 miles north of Helsinki (capital of Finland). My other hobbies are South American popular music as Cumbias having them few hundreds records. Also gardening is one of my hobbies. I have been working all my life for our national air line company Finnair and now I am retired from my job. Languages are my hobbies also in that way, that at this moment I have been learning Spanish by reading Spanish books. Earlier I was reading French Sci-Fi books during 32 years. I am in good physical shape due to that I am daily walking much and eating healthful food. Also fast cars are my hobbies. I have car with 280 hp. It is a dream car for me. I hope that You enjoy my photos and make Your comments.

Visitors

eXTReMe Tracker